Toronto, Ontario — The application deadline for the University of the Aftermarket Scholarship has been extended to June 22, 2020.
The deadline was originally set for June 15, 2020, however, this extension will give more students pursuing a career in the automotive aftermarket a chance to apply for the $1,000 scholarship program.
The requirements for the UofAF scholarship are as follows:
- Qualified applicants must either be a graduating high school senior or have graduated from high school within the past two years.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a college-level program, university or an accredited automotive program.
- Students must be enrolled full-time for the year of the scholarship. You must be enrolled for September of the year you are applying until April of the following year.
- Priority will be given to those pursuing a career in the automotive aftermarket.
- Participants must be attending a full-time program in Canada. Graduate programs and undergraduate part-time programs do not qualify.
To learn more or apply for AIA and the University of the Aftermarket Foundation’s scholarship program, click here.